23 August 2005

They're Back!

I picked my two bigger babies up from Gatwick Airport this morning. They look very well, and after a while Malorie even chilled out and started laughing. We stopped for a picnic by the Thames outside Hampton Court Palace. We would have gone on the tour of the palace because it's one of my favourite tourist spots, but it just cost too much money. Besides, we were wrecked -- Malorie and Braden from jet lag, and Simon and myself from not sleeping all night.

We did have a real laugh while we were walking around the shops near the palace. I was absolutely bursting for a pee, and we looked everywhere for a public loo. There wasn't one at the train station, and the only one I knew of was in Hampton Court's grounds, but I didn't realise they were open yet. As I was standing on the corner crossing the road back to the palace, I said, "I need the toilet now!" Suddenly a truck pulled up behind me pulling a portable ladies room! Even Malorie had to laugh her head off at that one!

Hampton Court Bridge

Malorie and Braden

Malorie and Braden

Braden

Malorie

Hampton Court Palace

The Thames at Hampton Court

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home