02 September 2005

Another Weird Day

I can't decide if I'm bored, feeling low or just suffering from PMT. I spent the morning watching CNN coverage of Hurricane Katrina's devastation and practice sessions for the Italian Grand Prix. I took Ricky and Jack to their dad's, which is never my favourite thing to do. It's not speaking to my ex that's a problem because we tend to get along pretty well nowadays, but I'm still sad to be dropping the boys off. At least I get to pick them up again tomorrow evening.

I've been to the reptile/garden centre to buy crickets for Monty. I've put diesel in the car. I've bought Simon flakes for his 99s. In fact, I did that twice because I bought the wrong kind the first time. Then I came home and shouted at Simon for not getting off his ass to take some forms in to the council office they requested three weeks ago.

I've picked out and reserved his anniversary present, and I need to go get it, but now I'm stuck in the house waiting for someone who was supposed to be here half an hour ago. I'm so bored, I've just re-written my profile for my blog. Simon will probably be home for a cup of tea soon, and most likely he won't speak to me because I shouted at him. He does that when he knows I'm right. If he thinks I'm wrong, he shouts back.

I say shout, but neither one of us does much shouting, unless it's me shouting at the kids. We talk severely to each other. Maybe we slam doors. That's about it.

Speak of the devil, he's home for a cuppa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home