10 September 2005

Miserable Weather or Miserable Melinda?

Geez, what a miserable day!  So much for taking another long hike like I did yesterday.  Simon and I had plans to go hunting stone circles – the “Stonehenge of the North” is in the Peak District – but it hasn’t stopped raining since last night.  I don’t even feel like getting dressed.  I’ve lounged on the couch since the dog woke me up at 5.00 this morning, then watched F1 qualifying, and now I still don’t have the energy or inclination to go upstairs and put my clothes on.  Pajamas and dressing gown day?  

Nah, I’m sure I’ll get dressed soon, probably after I finish this post.  I might even manage to paint the stairway walls.  Or I’ll just go back to the couch and be miserable, just like the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home