12 September 2005

Pointless Celebrities

My faith in the British public is partially restored. Victoria Beckham has been voted the "Most Pointless Celebrity", echoing what I've been saying for years!

I'm not sure I agree that Tony Blair is also a pointless celebrity because, while he might not be the most popular Prime Minster Britain has ever had, he isn't in the media for doing nothing but pouting or his body! The Royal Family does seem to serve a purpose in so far as millions of foreign dollars come into this country in the form of tourism because people want to see the pomp and ceremony, as well as the trappings, palaces, etc.

10 Most Pointless Celebrities:

1 Victoria Beckham
2 David Beckham
3 Jordan
4 Abi Titmuss
5 Tony Blair
6 Jade Goody
7 The Royal Family
8 Jodie Marsh
9 All Big Brother contestants
10 Rebecca Loos

4 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

It's amazing that some people are able to make an incredible living doing nothing.

3:09 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

If they were including Americans on this list, they would have to add Paris Hilton. I mean, rich, yes, but that's it! Otherwise a pointless celebrity.

10:03 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I'm sure you could add more than Paris Hilton to that list.

4:55 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Oh definitely! She's just the obvious one that popped into my head. LOL

8:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home