13 January 2006

Another BB Moan

I know. If I have to whinge about it, don't watch it. But perhaps I watch it so I can whinge. Besides, it's my blog. I'm happy to post my whinging here. Saves Simon giving me funny looks for saying these things outloud.

Jodie wants people to not think of her as a slag. But this is just a taste of her typical conversation in the BB house:

It's a stressful day for Jodie, what with all this eviction lark, but thankfully she has found a way to unwind - by winding up Preston.

"How big is your willy?" she demanded of the pop star, without warning, as the pair chatted in the pool with Chantelle.

"Tiny," responded Preston, attempting to use humour to divert the conversation in another direction. He was having no such luck.

"How big, how big, how big?" Jodie barked persistently. "Six inches?"

"One inch, I don't know," replied Preston, unwilling to play.

"All men know the size, don't they?" insisted Jodie, looking to Chantelle for confirmation.

"You can't even see it, it goes inwards," reiterated the Ordinary Boys star.

"Has it got girth?" Jodie enquired.

"It's wider than it is long," confirmed Preston, grinning but uncomfortable.

Jodie giggled and then sighed, indicating that the inquisition was over.

Maybe she'll think twice before troubling Preston next time.


From Channel4.com


Now, if you don't want to be thought of as a slag, why talk like one all the time? I thought she'd go in there last week and be one of the gang. Instead she complains all the time (more than I do!), and when she's not complaining, she's talking rubbish.

Please, let her be voted out tonight, just so I can see the look on her face. Regardless of how much she protests that she wants to leave tonight because she'd rather be doing things she enjoys instead of being trapped in the house with people she doesn't like (forget the fact that that's what she's being paid for), I'm sure she will be pissed off to be the first to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home