24 May 2006

Stuff

Life seems to be setting down into something that resembles normality! Well, normal for me anyway, which is probably total insanity to someone else! I'm not ready to get started revising for my equity and trusts exam in August just yet, though it means my brain is screaming for something to occupy it. I've been reading a book about the atomic bomb being dropped on Hiroshima, and I spend a lot of time online, mostly playing Sudoku! It's addictive. I need to remember to pack a few Sudoku books when I go into hospital, whenever that is.

I've been having some lovely chats with a friend online that have really picked up my spirits. A couple of phone calls have put a smile on my face as well! It's nice to have someone to share things with, and suddenly I feel better about myself than I have in years! Okay, probably better than I ever have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home