06 July 2006

Gary and Sara!

Gary and Sara were here Tueday night! They are absolutely lovely people! Yesterday we went to Chatsworth House and to a pub nearby, The Highwayman, because when Gary lived in England many years ago (I won't say how many) kids weren't allowed in pubs until they were 17, and he moved away shortly before he reached that milestone. We made up for it yesterday, though it's the first time I've been in an English pub and had the television tuned to afternoon cartoons!

Here's a couple of pictures. I will post some of Chatsworth when I get back from the Netherlands on Sunday or after I manage to recover from what I hope is going to be a fun weekend!



2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

:P

Seems rather appropriate to me, given that second photo OF ME! :P :P :P LOL

I enjoyed the visit, Melinda, even if it was woefully short.

10:53 pm  
Blogger monstro said...

It was great meeting you, as well as Malorie! :D
Once again, thanks for having us! :D

2:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home