31 May 2006

I'm Going to Silverstone!

I was really worried that I was going to miss out on the British Grand Prix again this year. I sent a change of address to the booking office at Silverstone after I moved, but I hadn't heard anything from them, and since the GP weekend starts next Friday (with me going down Thursday for the MWSC party), I figured that they were going to go to my old address.

But they arrived today! I'm over the moon! And I have someone wonderful who says he wants to go with me. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

*keeping her fingers crossed*
I am sure you will have a superb time Mel!!
You deserve it!
Wish I was there with you to witness it!! :-)

1:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - you haven't got them yet! :-P

2:02 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Cool! :D

This isn't going to mess with our plans in July, is it?

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*fingers crossed*

Holy crap, woman...how long has it been since I stopped in? Life gets away from me for a month or so and suddenly, I'm lost! Well...I think I always was. *giggle*

You're sounding happy, my friend. I'm glad. As for the doctor/MRI/hospital stuff - you're in my prayers. Be well.

(((((((((HUGS!!!)))))))))

2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home