27 May 2006

Over the Moon!

I don't want to say too much in case I jinx things (and seeing as how it's me, that's a distinct possibility!), but I've met someone who has made me really laugh and feel good about myself.

I've had a couple of text messages tonight that have sent my heart racing! One saying that he misses me, and the other saying "I hope so" in reply to me saying I missed him too! I said I definitely miss him and haven't stopped thinking about him all day.

He told me earlier today that I make him feel like he's 16 again, and Malorie says that I'm acting like her, so I guess that means I feel like I'm 17!

I must be insane ... But I'm happily insane, so I don't care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I do, and I will email it to you right away! :-)

Oooo yeah, Ville rules!

10:50 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

For the record, I'm all for feeling like and acting like a teenager, no matter how old you are.

Why do we stop? Must we really "grow up"? I think "growing up" is over-rated. :P

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home