14 July 2006

Six Days to Go!

The nerves are setting in ... I still can't wait for my surgery, but I'm starting to get nervous. The guy I've been seeing says that he won't be able to think straight until he knows that I'm out of the operating theatre and that everything is well. He has to work so won't be at the hospital, but that's okay because I don't like the idea of people sitting around waiting for me to come back to the ward. I'd rather they tried to have as normal a day as possible.

As soon as I get out of hospital, I'm going to start looking for a job! I'm really enjoying working at the pub, but it's only temporary and part-time. I work 14 hours a week at the most. I'd really love to find something where I can use my degree. That was the whole point of me going back to university to start with! And I'm going to look outside Chesterfield as well. Not that I don't love Chesterfield, but I'm considering moving closer to the boyfriend. Well, why not? I'm still young(ish), and there's lots of England I haven't seen!

1 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

I'm sure you'll do well, Melinda. I know you must be looking forward to when the surgery is finally done and the pain that you've been experiencing is behind you.

I've been posting more blog entries and photographs from my trip to England, Spain, and Portugal, so don't forget to jump on over and look at them. I've been posting links to my photographs at Flickr, too.

Take care!

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home