12 July 2006

Trip to Holland!

Sorry that this is so late in coming, but I've just been so chilled from my weekend in the Netherlands with Diana, Martin and Kate that I haven't blogged until today! What a wonderful weekend! We went to Madurodam in the Hague, which has models of all the famous sights in the Netherlands and definitely worth a visit! Kate and I had a wander around Leiden, which is a beautiful city outside Amsterdam. Saturday night we met Martin and Diana's friends Jan and Joost (I hope I spelled that right! Diana will tell me if I haven't!), who are great! Okay, they're Michael Schumacher fans, but I won't hold that against them! Diana's sister is lovely as well!

Best of all was spending Sunday afternoon on a lazy trip around canals on their boat "Cobber"! Who needs speedboats? I'd rather have a slow journey around any day!

I can't wait until Diana and Martin come over in September for karting with the Mark Webber Supporters Club!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home