12 July 2006

University Results!

After three years of studying, my results came out today! I was very worried because, while the first semester of this year was going very well, everything after February was shit. The split with Simon, the stay in hospital, all the stress ... I had lowered my expectations from graduating with a 2:1 to graduating with a 2:2.

But I got the 2:1! My lowest result was on my dissertation, but considering that my head was totally messed up while I was writing it, I'll settle for that quite happily! I still have to take my equity and trusts exam because I missed it in May due to the gall stones, but I got a 68 on the coursework, so as long as I don't totally blow it, I should be fine there as well.

My results were good enough that they should impress a prospective employer, or, if I do what I really want to do and get a masters degree, get me into graduate school with no problem. I'm over the moon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news! :-D

A weight off your mind (I remember just how stressy exam results are!), and at least now you can relax going into the Equity and Trusts exam later in the tear.

Well done!

11:56 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thank you!!!!!! I haven't stopped smiling all morning! :-) Unfortunately one of my friends didn't do as well, and he's really stressing! Hopefully he can get something straightened out, poor Jamie! :-(

12:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mel.

Well done on getting a good result. At least you can relax a bit now :-)

Lana

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home