21 January 2005

Diary Entry

2.36 am I'm going to try to go to bed in a few minutes, but after not sleeping last night and then sleeping most of the day, I'm tired but not very sleepy. Still, I have to go work in the shop all day today, so I better try to get a few hours' worth anyway. Don't ask me why I decided to post now because I can't think of a single thing worth writing. Typical of me.

3.29 am Geez, I hurt! I went to bed and didn't last an hour there because I had to come take some tablets. I seem to be getting more aches as time goes on instead of less. My neck is killing me now, so I won't be sitting here for more than a few more minutes. Now I know what Pete must go through when he says he neck is hurting, though I'm sure this pales into comparison of what he feels. I can't get out of going into the shop to work though. I have got to get those candle orders out!

12.47 pm I passed out not long after I took some tablets. That helped. I had the funkiest dream though. I can always tell when I've had some good solid sleep because I have long crazy dreams. This one was a cross between a nightmare, an erotic dream and a comedy. In it I was in Commerce, Texas, where I lived and went to university in the mid-1990s and where my grandmother still lives. I don't remember what I was doing, except a big passenger plane crash landed just outside town in a 9/11 style attack, and it turned out it was happening all over the US, not just with planes but with trains, too. That was the nightmare part. After that it turned funny. I couldn't help it. I grabbed my camera and went to take pictures, and when I got there, there were handsome half-dressed firemen all over the place. One of them was in his mid-20s and very very cute, and he took a fancy to me, so I went with him and his firemen friends to an adult bookstore. Not a dream I'll forget any time soon, even if I've already forgotten a lot of the minute details. I have very vivid dreams, and they're in colour and very detailed.

I found a blog a few minutes ago that really pissed me off. In it this girl said that Bush should remove all homeland security and airport security from those states that voted for John Kerry. How very American of her.

11.45 pm Boring day. Not a lot to tell, really, so it's another boring entry not really worth making. Simon picked me up from work at 3.00, I came home, blog surfed, fell asleep, and woke up. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home