18 January 2005

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

Kingston University researchers have discovered that unmade beds are healthier than neat and tidy ones. Why? The mites and other creepy crawlies can't survive in the exposed conditions of an unmade bed because they are exposed to air rather than the humidity of a bed that has been made.

The news article on the Sky News website says that teenagers will be thrilled with the news. Forget the teenagers. It means there's one less household chore my husband can't tell me off for forgetting! This is despite the fact that, when he's the last one out of bed, he doesn't make it either.

I have got to send this news article to my mum!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

That is the best news I have read all day. Also, I'd like to add you to my blogroll, but I wasn't sure if you would prefer this blog or the other? Thought I would ask before plunging ahead.

5:19 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's great isn't it? Never again can someone say that it's unhygenic not to make your bed! LMAO

I'd love it if you added this one! Thanks tons for that! :-)

8:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home