02 January 2005

An End to the FA Forum?

For the past two years, I have been a member of a wonderful forum on the FictionAddiction.net site. I haven't had a chance to participate much since starting university, but I still have enjoyed lurking and seeing what everyone else is writing.

Now suddenly, without warning, FA seems to have discontinued it's forum. I can't find how to get into it, unless it's part of the subscriber benefits. What a shame. I have met some wonderful people through FA. Without it, I wouldn't know people like Pete, Gary and Cass.

I hope this is just a mistake and the FA forum is accessible to us mere mortals soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah I emailed Gary when I read the message you left me on yahoo saying you couldn't get into FA. He confirmed it. It's gone. Finito. Lost forever.

But Pete to the rescue, eh? Good job mate, put me at the top of the list for the new forum! I promise to be a good girl and not scare off the newbies.

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home