24 January 2005

A Shameless Plug

I am going to do something shameless. I apologise in advance, but I can't help it. I have an addiction that gets me off the computer and doing something creative, and if I don't have a fix soon, I'm going to go nuts. If I don't have someone order some of the fruits of my creativity, I'm going to end up making them for myself, and that doesn't lead to marital bliss.

I'm a candlemaker, and I need to play with wax.

I was in my element before Christmas. It seemed everyone wanted candles. See, I make the smelly kind in all kinds of different scents (or "flavours", as men always seem to refer to them). The most popular is chocolate. I don't know why. My favourites are amaretto and black cherry. There's something soothing about adding the fragrance oils and letting the aroma flow through the house. It helps cover up the hubby's cigarette stench as well.

Anyway, if anyone wants to help a poor bored candlemaker in England, the links are at the side under Candles by Melinda.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home