23 January 2005

8.50 pm Well, I've left it a bit late today, haven't I? I couldn't wake myself up this morning. I can always tell how tired I'm going to be by the dreams I have. Last night I dreamed I was married to Ashley off "Coronation Street". I don't even fancy Ashley off "Coronation Street". I also dreamed that I moved into a new house, and I was bragging to Pete that David Coulthard had opened a business just down the street from me. I even drew him a map with pictures. I'm sure I know where that came from because a friend of mine showed me a map he made to show where someone he knows lives. Then I was dreaming about creating banners and blogs. The dreams were all disjointed though. There was no flow, just chop-chop-chop from one to the other, and that always means I'm going to be tired all day.

Sure enough, I was late getting to the shop. Not that that makes any difference, as dead as Eckington is. I only had one person come in to browse the whole time I was there. I was going to blog in my diary when Pete, refreshed from a nap and not wanting to go to sleep because he had to get out and pick his daughter up from work, popped up for a nice chat. A weird chat, but a nice chat, as they usually are.

I tried to convince Simon to drop me off at the shop and keep his car in case he needed it. He said, "No I'm going to fix your car so I'll use it when I'm done". Then he rang me at the shop: "The exhaust I got yesterday doesn't fit. I need my car so I can take it back". So off home I went.

I got back to the shop and settled back down again with the intention of doing some blogging when Gary popped up. When people chat to me, I never think twice about blogs again. I just chat away, like the talkative person I am. I can't for the life of me remember what he said, but I nearly peed on myself laughing so hard. Oh yeah, he did the country test that is on my Scrambled Mind blog, and he said, "Oh no, I'm Mexico!" I got the giggles big time and asked if that meant he was spicy, poor and Catholic, then I had to run for the toilet.

I wasn't at the shop long after that because the pain in my neck grew so severe it gave me a massive headache. I came home, took some pain killers and went to bed. When I got up, Pete was online wanting advice on Blog Explosion, so I've helped him sort his blog out. I'm having too much fun with this.

The kids have been loud ever since they got home from school. Braden didn't go to school because he woke up throwing his guts up this morning. He never even told me because he said he didn't want to wake me up, bless him! I still can't get Ricky and Jack to shut up!

10.10 pm I just got Simon to take a new pic of the bruise on my backside. He got the one on my thigh too, but it's just showing a little too much ass for my taste. Not that I'm showing too much ass, it's that I have too much ass! Gotta love the stretch marks, too. Oh well, I came by them honestly. They're my battle scars from having four babies!



12.08 am I'm going to bed soon. My neck is still hurting and causing me to have headaches. I've been sitting here blogging for ages now! Mostly surfing, but I've put some absolute crap on my Scrambled Mind blog as well.

Hey, I've found out I'm not white trash!

Just imagine that! I came from Texas and I'm not a redneck. Okay, I know, rednecks and white trash are not necessarily the same thing unless you're talking to Jeff Foxworthy. The fact that I know who Jeff Foxworthy is and think he's funny might just put lie to the fact I've said I'm not white trash. I've put this here instead of on my other blog is because it's made me think of some former relatives of mine, both American and English. I say former relatives because they were only related to me by marriage. Now I think Erin and Kevin can almost qualify as rednecks, but they are definitely not white trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home