16 February 2005

Diary Entry

1.46 pm No warning, just boom and it hits. Within 24 hours I've had PMT, my period and the migraine that usually comes the day before my period. This is not fun. Still, it should all be over with before my trip, so that's good. I'm going back to vegetate. What a miserable git I am!

7.57 pm I slept all afternoon (nothing new there) but my head feels better now. Much clearer. Now I'll probably be awake all night, which will be fun since I have to be at uni at 9.00 tomorrow, and Simon wants to use his car so I'll have to go to the Park and Ride and go by tram. I hate doing that when it's cold.

Now that I've put a vacation notice up on ebay, I'm getting orders for craft supplies. Well, as long as they aren't candle orders since I make most of those when I get the order. Any others Simon can deal with while I'm away.

What an exciting life I'm leading.

12.06 am I was right. I slept too long today, and now I'm wide awake. I think I'm going to try to drive my car to uni anyway. I'll be there from 9.00 til 6.00, and I have a ton of books to carry.

I've been playing around with my hair. I still can't get it to do what I want it to.

What a crap day.

12.48 am This doesn't seem like a set of good omens. I was just checking out the Sky News website, and it says P&O Ferries have suspended cross Channel ferries until Monday. We're supposed to be crossing on Monday. Chances are that our trip across will be delayed. Then I checked the weather for next week. Brussels is expecting snow for most of the week, mixed with rain. I could handle the snow. It's the yucky mix of rain and snow that I don't particularly like, but it's going to be cold and wet here, too. I hope it snows in Brussels rather than rains because it'll be so pretty. Cold, but pretty. I'm packing my gloves, scarf and umbrella anyway. Those were already on my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home