28 March 2005

Diary Entry

7.06 pm I can't believe how late I slept today! No, I didn't just wake up, I've been up several hours, but I didn't intend to sleep as long as I did. I have too much to do! I have some replacement candles orders to make up. As soon as Simon finished cleaning his office (yes, insert *shock* here) I'm going to move my books into the kitchen so I can keep an eye on the boiling wax. It's the only way I'm going to make myself do it. Besides, my back is starting to really ache from doing my studying on the bed and sitting at the coffee table. My desk is just too small to spread all my books on though. Even with the laptop there's not a whole lot of room.

The research for the crim theory paper is going well. I think I've got some good ideas that I'm hoping will keep my first!

Braden has impressed me today. He's wearing these rubber bracelet things, and I asked him what they were supposed to stand for. He said, "Anti-racism". That's my son! He drives me nuts, but he does make me proud! At least he's developing a political awareness, so he's a lot like me at that age. I don't know if Malorie could even tell me who the Prime Minster is, but that's not down to intelligence. She's just not interested in politics and has no political awareness.

On the other hand, I've been wanting to bash Braden and Daniel's heads together today. They have been winding Malorie up something chronic. Even Simon made the comment that they're being twats to her today. He's usually on their side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home