29 March 2005

Diary Entry

3.34 pm I didn't sleep very well again last night. I finally dropped off at about 3.00 am, but not long after I rolled over and looked beside my pillow. The dog had his head laid there, and it scared the shit out of me. It took me ages to drop back off, and then I woke up at 7.30 wide awake! I ended up stretched out on the couch staring out the window at the fog. At 10.30 I was on the phone to Inland Revenue, trying to figure out where my Tax Credits that should have gone into the bank last week were. At 11.00 I dropped off again, only to have Malorie wake me up at 1.00 to ask what she could have to eat. I sent her to the shop to get some bread and milk, and at 1.30 Braden woke me up by shouting at Malorie for being greedy. She'd eaten nearly half the loaf of bread. When I asked her why, she said she'd had two slices of toast for breakfast and four for lunch. This was all at one sitting, mind. I informed her that it doesn't qualify as breakfast if she not only eats it at 1.3o pm, but follows it immediately with her lunch.

Boy do I have a headache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home