25 April 2005

Diary Entry

5.15 pm The crim justice essay is going well. I'm up to 2900 words and still have plenty to say, so that's good progress. It's probably rubbish, and it's rubbish that's going to count 100% of my grade for that module.

I probably would have managed to get more done, but Ricky woke up feeling sick this morning, and Jack decided he had sympathy pains. I would have managed to finish it by now, I'm sure, if I hadn't spent the day "entertaining" them and trying to get them to calm down. Jack has turned hyper on me lately.

Simon's measured out the area in the back garden where we're going to need paving slabs for my office, and he's found the cheapest place locally for buying them. Unfortunately it means that all the digging I did this weekend was for nothing since, after speaking to Graham, he's changed his mind about the foundation for it. Typical. Oh well. I lost two pounds over the weekend, probably through sweating while digging and mowing!

9.52 pm I've had to take Braden to Tesco to get him some new trainers (they seem to be the only place that stays open when it's convenient to do the shopping), and when I got back, Malorie was standing in her bedroom window, as usual, and the little monsters were still wide awake and causing trouble. They'd practically torn down the net curtains in their window. I still can't convince them to be quiet, they're just too hyper. They better get up in the morning when I tell them to!

I finished the crim justice essay! Yippee!!!!!!! Now I just need to finish the theory essay and get busy on the research methods problem questions I've been avoiding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home