24 April 2005

Diary Entry

6.56 pm I haven't got a clue what's gotten into everyone. They're all stroppy, argumentative and arrogant. All five of them. And I'm not talking about the five kids because Daniel isn't here. I'm talking about Simon and my four kids. Malorie was asked to do one of her chores. Instead, she disappeared most of the day and came home covered in black paint because she's been helping Lesley (Simon's cousin down the street) paint a fence. She can help others, but she can't help at home. When she finally came home, she was asked to do the same chore again. Instead she stood in the kitchen watching television.

I asked Braden to keep an eye on the little guys while they were in the shower. All he had to do was listen out for them, not go in the bathroom and do anything. Jack didn't have a towel, so when Braden told him to get out, he disappeared downstairs and told Jack he was just going to leave him there. I was in the living room working on my essay so I didn't hear Jack crying.

My blood pressure is up, and I have a splitting headache now. Just what I need.

9.53 pm I've reached the half-way point on my crim justice essay: 1722 words. That's two essays I have half written and one I've barely touched. Three full days left, plus what there is of tonight and Thursday morning. I swore to myself I wasn't going to do it all at the last minute, but there's always something that comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home