04 May 2005

A Night to Remember? Only I Forgot Some of the Details ...

I got the rest of my pictures, the ones I took with disposible cameras, back today from my trip to Brussels. They were more tame than I remembered, but then again, I spent a lot of time on the white wine. I remembered this picture being taken, because Kerry said, "Come on, Melinda, give him a kiss!" so I did.



And I remember this picture being taken of me and Kelly. So where did him kissing me come from? I'd have remembered that happening, I'm sure!



I actually blushed when I saw the picture. Maybe that's where the rumour got started that we were having an affair. Now I'm positive I don't remember THAT happening. I tend to remember that kind of thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

The shame! The horror!

10:21 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm such a hussy, I know!

Worse, this guy is my criminal law tutor as well! *blush*

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home