01 May 2005

My Obsession Continues

Continuing from yesterday's dream that Joe Elliott of Def Leppard fell in love with me, and after a discussion with my friend Gary who admits he needs to add some Leppard to his CD collection, I've come up with my all time top Def Leppard top fifteen. How can I narrow it down to just 15? It wasn't easy, believe me! But there are some songs that I just play over and over again, and then let the CD continue to the next track.

15. 'Unbelievable' from X
14. 'Animal' from Hysteria
13. 'Bringin' on the Heartbreak' from High and Dry
12. 'Two Steps Behind' from Retro Active
11. 'Foolin'' from Pyromania
10. 'Gods of War' from Hysteria
9. 'Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad' from Adrenalize
8. 'Promises' from Euphoria
7. 'Paper Sun' from Euphoria
6. 'Slang' from Slang
5. 'Torn to Shreds' from X
4. 'Long Long Way to Go' from X
3. 'Miss You In a Heartbeat' from Retro Active
2. 'Now' from X
and...
1. 'Tonight' from Adrenalize

I could keep going and going ... Their new CD comes out soon! I guess I better start hinting to people soon that it would be such a nice present!







3 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Right. I'm off to buy me some Leppard, dammit!

10:32 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's about dang time.

10:42 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I've got/had some, I just never replaced them with CDs. :-/

12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home