14 June 2005

Parents Are Suckers

What will my kids' school think of next? This latest fund raiser has to be a low blow. It's called the "Art Exhibition".

All the students did self-portraits. The school had all the pictures matted and framed, and they were displayed in the school hall, complete with refreshments. Only it didn't end there. How could I resist two sets of blue eyes looking up at me in expectation? How could I say no, I didn't want to purchase their art work and hang it on my wall at home? It takes a heartless parent to do that.

The schools are getting devious.



3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Nah, just too much pop to drink and he didn't wash his face when I told him to. He did after I took his picture though. LOL

11:59 pm  
Blogger carrie said...

such eyes.

12:29 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

You should see their long eyelashes. Only boys would be so lucky!

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home