07 July 2005

London Terrorist Attack

My heart goes out to the people who have been injured, or possibly worse, in the incident in London today that is looking more and more like a terrorist attack. I don't see how it could be an accident. The explosions along the Underground could have potentially been an accident if buses outside on the roads weren't exploding as well.

I hope they catch the bastards who have done this. After the excitement yesterday of London being awarded the 2012 Olympics, it has suddenly become a city of horror and chaos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. I noticed that the coverage we got in Australia (mostly the BBC) showed things being fairly orderly in London. I've got a friend whose partner was late for work, otherwise he could have been in it.

10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home