13 August 2005

If My Family Were South Park Characters

Aren't we a motley crew?

Simon Southpark
Simon, complete with unshaven face, cigarette and last night's beer

Malorie SouthPark
Malorie, though I resisted putting a princess crown on her head

Braden SouthPark
Football mad Braden

Daniel SouthPark
Daniel minus his mobile phone, which is a rare sight!

Ricky SouthPark
Ricky with his usual messy face and lack of hair

Jack SouthPark
Jack the muck magnet, who always has a bruise or a plaster somewhere on him!

And finally ...

Melinda SouthPark
Me! I was supposed to be drinking nice cocktails (or at least lager) tonight, but that's been pushed back to next week, so I have to pretend I have one in my hand!

You can do your own South Park character if you click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Oh, I don't know. I think Ricky and Jack look pretty darn cute! ;-)

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home