13 August 2005

I'm Bored

I can't remember the last time I was this bored! I suppose that after all the activity of the past couple of weeks, taking day trips out with the boys, going for long walks, jogging around the lake, etc., being stuck in the house with not a heck of a whole lot to do has been aggravating! The weather has been rubbish all day with so much rain we had a small pond outside the back door. During the only break in the storm, I did something really exciting: I did the grocery shopping. I've cooked. I've done laundry. I've ironed. Oh fun.

I wish I could just go grab one of those dirt cheap flights to somewhere like Stockholm. I don't think that would go down well with Simon though. He doesn't have a passport (at least he hasn't had it replaced since his ex-wife burned it five years ago).

I've even opened the bottle of low calorie white wine. I could use a bit of a buzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home