25 September 2005

And the Job Search Begins ...

I have my timetable for my third and final year at university, and now I have to find a part-time job. I'd hoped that I wouldn't have to do that, and that we could get by on my student loans, but that looks increasingly unlikely. I told Simon that between me finding a part-time job, my student loans, and his ice cream van income, we should be fine until I can graduate and get a full-time job, and he looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. Not because of me getting a job. He's fine with that.

I have a feeling this is not going to be an easy year, but I've survived worse. I'm a tough cookie. Malorie and Braden enough are old enough to lend a hand around the house now, and I have good friends who will be there to lean on if I think I'm falling to pieces.

Now someone give me a whip so I can get Simon into shape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home