12 September 2005

Back To School Soon

Only three weeks until I start my third year of university! If you ask me, the summer break from May until the beginning of October is way too long, just like the break over the Christmas holidays is too long. My kids get six weeks off in the summer and two weeks off for Christmas. I've had four and a half months off for summer, and I'll have six weeks off for Christmas.

Today I checked the student intranet and found my timetable, only for it to be yanked an hour later. Still, I managed to pencil it into my Filofax so I have a good idea when I'll be in lectures and seminars. Almost everything is on Monday and Tuesday, with one seminar every other Thursday. I might manage to get a part time job with this schedule, as long as it doesn't interfere with my studying.

I'm also going to join the university gym so I can keep up the weight loss and toning over the winter. I'll be a very busy girl when you add in the kids' activities and normal everyday stuff that needs to be done at home. And yet I can't wait for the next three weeks to be over so I can get back to the studies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home