16 September 2005

Off to See the Wizard of Oz!

Well, he is from Oz ... and he is a real wiz behind the wheel of an F1 car ...

I'm just about to pack up the laptop and load up the car. I'm getting really nervous about the race tomorrow and meeting Mark face to face. I've only packed about five different outfits, and we're only going to be gone one night! Usually it's Simon who packs half his wardrobe, but I don't want to get 200 miles from home and suddenly wish I'd packed that other top or the other pair of jeans, so I packed several!

And I tried on the size 14 jeans I was determined to get into by tomorrow ... Perfect fit! They went in the suitcase instead of back in the wardrobe on stand-by.

The hotel has internet connections in the rooms, so I might manage to blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home