02 October 2005

Back to School!

Summer vacation is over, kiddos! School starts again tomorrow. I went for a couple of induction meetings last week, one for criminology and one for law.

I think I'm in for a lot of late study nights.

Only one lecture tomorrow: land law. I sure hope it's more interesting than it sounds. I know the lecturer so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm determined to do well in all my modules, especially since this year counts either 75% (with 25% from last year) or 100%, whichever gives me the highest average. I also have a dissertation to write, and although I've been approved for a broad topic -- domestic violence -- I still haven't narrowed it any further than that. I'm doing background reading on marital rape.

So, maybe I should head off to bed and get some sleep instead of sit here on the computer trying not to nod off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home