27 September 2005

Still Losing Weight!

I missed my Weight Watchers meeting last week because of my sore back following my karting incident, but I dragged myself there this morning. I did so reluctantly because I was worried about the effect that burger I had at Chili's had had on my diet! Not to mention I haven't been out walking as much as I would have liked.

But so far I've lost a total of 21.5 pounds! I'm down from a UK size 18 to a 14!



No more pink marshmallow! I'm selling that top and skirt on ebay anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were a size 18 just a few months ago?

Great work - and it shows. Good on you!

12:06 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks, Kate! I'm over the moon ... Still got some to lose, but at least I'm getting somewhere!

12:07 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

Way to go, Melinda. Not that I ever once thought you looked bad, but if it's making you feel better then that is what matters most.
*BIG* hugs.

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home