13 November 2005

20 Year High School Reunion

I've finally seen some pictures from my high school reunion back in June. I understand there wasn't much of a turn-out, which doesn't surprise me because the organisers (a "professional" reunion organising business), didn't give people much notice. Not everyone lives in the Dallas area and can just take off for a weekend away. Plus the cost of attending the reunion was extortionate!

But anyway, one of my classmates took a few pictures, and she was nice enough to share them with me through her sister. I recognised most of the people, but there are a couple I'm clueless about!

The funny thing is seeing the guys! I always wondered what they'd look like as adults, and never in my wildest dreams would I have pictured them the way they are! A couple haven't changed a bit, but the others ... Well, I think I'll stop with that thought trailing off into the distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home