08 November 2005

My Head Hurts

It's no wonder I'm losing track of what day of the week it is. I have hardly stopped dashing from one task, class or chore to another since starting back to uni a month ago. I've been forgetting things I need to do and doing things that it turns out I never needed to do in the first place. When I try to talk to people, I get muddled and sound like an idiot.

I stopped for two minutes to say hello to a friend, but either he was busy or I sounded so weird he was avoiding me. I don't blame him if he was. He said he had a hangover, and I pointed out that that isn't the way to start the week since it's only Wednesday. Only it isn't. It's Tuesday.

Otherwise, today was such a lovely day (i.e. we had torrential rain) that people in Sheffield suddenly forgot how to drive properly. The trams were running so late all the passengers were packed in like sardines. I didn't get a seat until I was almost back to the Park N Ride. One woman kept hitting me with her bag, then gave me dirty looks and checked inside to make sure I hadn't stolen anything.

Well, tomorrow is Tae Kwon Do, and I'm looking forward to going in and relieving some stress, though hopefully I'll manage not to punch Amy in the nose again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Eesh! Hoping you are having a better Wednesday than you had a Tuesday.

6:38 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

It wasn't too bad. LOL

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home