05 November 2005

Some People Have No Lives

When I came in from my Tae Kwon Do class today, Simon was trying to lower his blood pressure. He's had some prank calls today informing him, "I'm f***ing your wife".

There are some people who just have no lives of their own worth two cents, so they think they'll get their jollies by trying to wreck other people's lives.

Well, if this caller is someone who actually knows me, and if you read my blog, it didn't work. You've annoyed us, but whatever you're trying to do isn't working. Get a life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

That's just friggin' ridiculous, Mel.
Screw 'em...you're right - they need to get a life. Well one that matters anyway. ;o)

2:56 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

I know, how stupid can people get? I mean, if I were having an affair, do you think the guy would ring up and just say "I'm f***ing your wife" and hang up? No, they'd give their name and details! At least that's what happens on television! LOL

11:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooer, ex wife havin affairs! you behave! lol

2:49 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah right. If I were going to have an affair, I'm sure I wouldn't pick anyone stupid enough to crank call my husband!

8:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home