01 November 2005

I Have to Weigh Myself in the Morning ...

... and I haven't been an angel on my diet this week! On Friday, we went to Matlock Bath and I had that portion of chips with half a fish. The plan was to have a long walk in the hills first, but it was pouring down rain. Ordinarily, that wouldn't have stopped me, but the hills were really slippery, and Malorie and Braden don't have proper hiking boots. We had a short walk along the river. Definitely not enough to work off my fish and chips! But boy! did I enjoy them! I think I deserved that treat since I've been working so hard on my fitness level.

I skipped my work-out on Thursday. I went shopping instead. I also didn't work out on Saturday. I went to my Tae Kwon Do class, but it wasn't very strenuous. I learned a lot though. I also only had half a work-out on Sunday because, being a complete idiot, I forgot to eat breakfast before I went, got dizzy and came home. Better half a work-out than none, I suppose!

So I'm fully expecting to put on a pound or so when I step on the scales in the morning. Watch this space ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home