16 November 2005

Men! Sheesh!

Okay, I feel there's a bit of sabotage going on around here! How come Simon always makes fun of me for taking so long to get ready (when, compared to other women, I'm pretty fast at hair and make-up), but most of the time I'm ready before him anyway? And how come, when I have some place to be and need him to take me, as soon as I'm ready he decides there's something else he needs to do? I told him fifteen minutes ago that I was ready "just let me grab my books". Now he's upstairs doing whatever it is men do in the bathroom for fifteen minutes. He did the same thing on Monday. I was meeting Jamie, Chris and some other people from uni to see a film, and as soon as I was ready, Simon decided he needed a shave. He was only taking me to the tram stop!

I feel PMT coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home