21 November 2005

What Did I Do To Deserve This?

Suddenly my life has taken on the title of a song by the Pet Shop Boys. I let my family lull me into a false sense of serenity. I thought they actually liked each other. Obviously I was wrong. One weekend of no aggravation, and I thought it was downhill from here.

It's not the little two. They're still too young to have that much animosity. I made enquiries and got excited about the possibility of Braden starting Tae Kwon Do classes tomorrow, but of course as soon as I did that, Simon informed him that he's not allowed to go anywhere tomorrow, not even Tae Kwon Do. Braden ran to me to say he's been grounded for not being psychic.

Malorie was asked to go fetch something from the shop, and it took her 30 minutes. The shop is a five minute walk, max. That's at a crawling pace. Then she came in and started nagging at everyone and aggravated Simon by not making him a cup of tea when he asked her to.

I don't know whether to blow up in rage or cry, but I do know I can't cope with much more of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home