16 November 2005

Halfway Pics

Note: I posted this a few days ago but decided to change the "during" picture. Yes, I know, I look like a deer caught in headlights, but I hate being in front of the camera. Still, I can get a better idea of what I look like to other people by seeing a photograph.

Since I'm just over the halfway point in my weight loss, I'm going to post a "before" picture and a "during" picture. I know Gary doesn't like me referring to my "before" stage as me being a pink marshmallow, but if I keep calling it that it will remind me not to let myself get to that stage again!

I know I still look a bit pudgy in the middle, but in the pink marshmallow pic I couldn't get my backside into a pair of size 16 jeans, and in the other, more recent picture I'm not only in a size 14, but they're baggy and will soon need to be traded for a size 12!

Before:


During:

6 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Somehow I expected that to be your comment! LMAO

6:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking great, dollink!! You're an inspiration to us all!! (But probably not enough of an inspiration for me to peel myself off the couch....)

xoxo

7:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your positively melting dear! Oops - just writting this made me remember the pie crust I am now burning in the oven downstairs! Gotta run!
Laura

4:26 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

You're just too funny! LMAO I hope it didn't burn!

4:27 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Yay! Hooray for the shrinking pink marshmallow! :P :D LOL

4:02 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

LMAO Maybe I should have worn pink for the picture! ;-)

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home