13 January 2006

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

She's out! Jodie's out! Yippee! I hope she watches the tapes of the show and sees just how she moaned constantly!

"Is an egg a vegetable? What is an egg, what category does it come under? Is it a mineral?"

On the performance task: "The reason I am famous is because I'm a little but mental and I've got a lot of determination"

"All my boyfriends have been poor as shit. But with big willies! That's where I'm going wrong I think."

"I wanna have some fun. Like I want to get naked in the pool and play silly games, something where we have to strip or snog someone. I don't think people will join in ... I just want to have some fun. I don't want debates."

To Dennis: "We could have sex I just wouldn't want to go out with you."

On Faria: "She is famous cos she slept with a famous man behind his girlfriends back ... I don't like that. I respect people who are famous for doing something or who have got there off their own back or who have worked hard to get there."

Dennis: "So what do you do?"

From Channel4.com




If this post demonstrates anything, it's that I shouldn't watch Big Brother and blog after I've opened the bottle of Baileys ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home