27 February 2006

Life Sucks

How much worse can my life get? I'm having an absolutely shit day to follow on from a stressful week. The one thing that really made me smile lately has left the building, disappearing into the realms of legend like Elvis Presley. To console myself, I'm watching "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason". That's how absolutely shit I feel.

I must be running in self-destruct mode because I keep setting myself up for total failure. And now I've done it again. Typical me. A few days ago I was ready to go out and buy Dennis a bottle of the best whiskey I could lay my hands on for talking me into going on the Euro trip. Now I want to go kick him in the balls.

Okay, maybe this wasn't the ideal film to choose. Boy, am I pathetic or what!

Right. Time for me to get a grip. Maybe I'll start planning a holiday abroad. And tomorrow I move into my new house. Things can't be all that bad.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves* I live abroad!!! ;-)

9:08 am  
Blogger letti said...

man, sorry to hear about all the stress, and although moving into a new house is very exciting, that has to add to the stress too. *hugs* Take care...and btw, the top looks good on ;ya!!

7:23 pm  
Blogger Jenni said...

Good luck with the move! Here's hoping that the rest of your week gets MUCH better.

11:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A) You look awesome! Way to go girl!

B) I'm so sorry I somehow missed way to much time here on your blog and had no idea you had split from your husband. Glad to hear about the new house though.

C) For all the shitty days I've missed and any which lurk in the future...*HUGS!!!* You know you can pop me an email anytime to vent.

Be happy, my friend.

4:58 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

A change of scenery would probably do you a world of good. And, no, you're not pathetic!

Chin up, girl!

2:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home