11 February 2006

Short and Sweet

This won't be a very long post.

I went to the tournament this morning. I didn't win anything, but as bad as my nerves were, I'm just happy not to have forgotten my pattern. I'll do better next time. And it's one of my goals for 2006 done!

Stupid Jeep. Cost me £30 in diesel -- just to get there! I had to put another £30 to get home!

I needed a nap badly but couldn't manage more than 20 minutes. Oh well. At least I don't have to drive tonight.

I will report on my trip when I get home on Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

I went to the tournament this morning. I didn't win anything, but as bad as my nerves were, I'm just happy not to have forgotten my pattern. I'll do better next time. And it's one of my goals for 2006 done!
Cool! :D Congratulations, Melinda!

While Sara was visiting, I learned the location where I can get the last bit for my passport taken care of. I hope to get that done soon! :D

That will be one of my goals done for the year, too.

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home