18 February 2006

Hey Guys, I'm Back!

What a trip! I'm going to have to blog about it in stages because there's just so much to say. Then again, there's tons of stuff I can't or shouldn't say. I'll post in day blocks of things I remember. Since I was sober 99% of the time, I'll bet I remember more than most people do!

Amazing for me, I only took a few pics while I was there. Like when I was in London with Kate a few weeks ago, I just couldn't be bothered. I love photography, so I'm not sure why that is, but hey, I'll be back to snapping pics manically in no time.

Here's the best of the ones I took with my digital camera. I took a disposible one out with me because it was lighter, so there will be a few more to come from that one.

Sleeping Beauty -- Poor Ben! He had too much wine and too little sleep!
Sleeping Beauty

One of the few landscape-type pics I did take, of a village and vineyard in Alcace (I hope I spelled that right)
French Vineyard

Their Drunken Lordships -- Glyn and Dennis at the wine tasting
Their Drunken Lordships

The exterior of the French vineyard with Rich and the top of Ben's head in the foreground
French Vineyard

Laura tried to leave Rob a message on his forehead when he dropped off to sleep on the coach
Coach Prank

Nicola and I had neighbouring balconies to Ryan and Laura in the hotel in Brussels
Ryan and Laura

Laura strikes a pose
Ryan and Laura

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mel!!!
Great to see you have had a fantastic time!!!

11:30 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Fantastic doesn't even begin to describe it! LOL

11:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleased you changed you mind about going then?! ;-)

12:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt it..... ;-)

12:37 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm definitely glad I went! Now I want to go back again! LOL

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Melinda

Welcome home!

I'm glad to see that you had a great time!

6:28 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Good to see you back, girl! Glad to see you enjoyed yourself, too. :D

If you haven't noticed, you have mail! :P LOL

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home