25 February 2006

Moving and Other Stuff

I've been given a house in the area, and it's absolutely gorgeous! I drove by yesterday after I found out the address, and the workmen just happened to be there, so I had a wander around.

Fully furnished with new immaculate furniture, new carpeting, all the appliances I need ... I don't know that I'll ever want to leave! Maybe if the council offered me a four bedroom house somewhere. Monday morning I get to pick up the keys.

Today I took Malorie out for a pub lunch, then took the little two for Burger King. It's Braden's turn next. I would have taken him today but I wanted to do the mother-daughter thing. The burgers with the boys was a last minute thing. I'll take Braden somewhere nice this week for a meal.

And yes, I'm still happy with my decision. I'm just too puddled to be any use as a wife.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've found a house Mel!

Hope it all goes well on Monday.

2:00 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Sorry I've not been around the past couple of days. Things have been a little stress filled at my end, but I'm sure it doesn't compare with what you're going through, having gone through it myself.

Glad to hear that you're getting out with your kids, though. That's a very good thing. :D

2:26 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Oh, also, if you get the chance and are able, a pic of the new place would be cool to see. :D No hurry on that, though.

2:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home