05 March 2006

Chill Out Sunday

The past couple of weeks I haven't had much of a record of getting to bed early. I've either been out late, sitting up drinking and chatting, unable to sleep because of stuff going on at the time, or just unable to settle in the new house. Last night I got myself off to bed early and managed to sleep late this morning.

Unfortunately, in between I had a bad gall stone attack. Yep, I'm getting myself back to the doctor this week to do some ass kicking.

So far today I've done pretty much nothing. I've sent some emails, made bacon sandwiches for the boys, and vegetated. My plans for the rest of the day involve Tesco, washing my hair, and meeting up with Gautier tonight to work on the next round of our moot.

Back to uni tomorrow, with a 9.00 lecture! Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home