13 March 2005

11.05 am I woke up about 15 minutes ago thinking it was afternoon. The kids were noisy enough for it to be afternoon, but they're just hyper, I guess.

Simon was up at 4.45 to go with Kev to the computer geek fair. Since he went to bed at 11.00 and I wasn't ready to go to sleep until 1.00, I slept on the couch so I wouldn't wake him. I still managed to wake up at 4.45, so guess who had to make him a cup of tea? Then I went up to bed, and it was nice having that big bed all to myself. Simon has a habit of either sleeping on my side of the bed with me, sleeping diagonally so his legs are scrunching me up, or sleeping with his arm across my pillow. Sometimes it's lovely to catch up on my sleep in a bed to myself!

I did have a really freaky dream. I was at the beach looking for old coins, and I decided to dig a big hole and see what was in it. I unearthed my caravan, but I could only crawl in through the hole because suddenly this wasn't at the beach but in the middle of a field next to a garage where my car was in for repairs! I had to get all of the stuff out of the caravan and into my car, which wasn't easy because it seemed that everything that had gone missing or that I used to own had appeared in this caravan: baby clothes, Tupperware, bank statements, etc. And I had to get it all out that day because they were going to pave over the car park. It was very vivid.

I've just had to tell Malorie off again. She got £5 for babysitting a couple of nights ago, and I sent her up to the top shop to the cash machine and to get some milk. She and Braden are supposed to be walking the dog down to the bottom shop to get some electric tokens. (There is no cash machine at the bottom shop, and they don't sell electric at the top shop. Convenient, eh?) I knew she was going to buy some junk while she was there -- money burns a hole in that girl's pocket -- so when she brought in the milk and ran upstairs, I asked her what kind of sweets she bought. She said, "Huh?" and then produced a flapjack out of her pocket. I told her to put it in the kitchen, and I got shouted at: "WHY?" How many times do I have to remind her that there is no eating upstairs? I've explained time and time again. I don't want food messes upstairs along with their other messes. Not to mention I don't want bugs or mice or anything up there as well. She's 16 and still can't comprehend the house rules.

11.45 am Ah ha! Just got a reply to the questionnaire from Roy, who started this to begin with!



1. Where did we meet?: silverstone at the dcsc bash with me looking at you and thinking errrrrrrrrr..lmao
2. Take a stab at my middle name: kirsty, karen, karina, karla,? lmao
3. How long have you known me?: over year and half thru dcsc since ss'04 in person :o)
4. Do I smoke?: yes/no/yes/yes/no lol .........
5. Do I believe in God?: i think you do
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting?: you seemed really nice, friendly, easy to talk to and got a good friendly vibe from you, oh and attractive 'o)
7. What's my age?: 21 again never mention a womans age they say haha
8. And my birthday?: 7th february
9. And my eye colour?: blue
10.Do I have any siblings?: yes
11.Have you ever been angry with me?: no
12. Have you ever been in love with me?: who cant love you?? your wonderful but ''love?'' no sorry, and your taken anyway!...haha.. youare so loveable who can resist!
13.What's one of my favourite things to do?: drink and be merry lmao while watching f1
14.Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?: ''hello roy i'm melinda'' - at the bash
15. What's my favourite type of music?: rock and dance ? at a guess
16.What is the best feature about me?: your mind...............and your busty figure ..lol god did i just say that? lol
17.Am I shy or outgoing?: outgoing
18.Would you say I am funny?: yes! def. and even more once you get to know someone
19.Am I a rebel or do follow all the rules?: you follow the rules within a fine line heehee
20.What are my special talents?: you have too many! lol but , IT/motivation/f1 knowledge and being a friend are a few
21.Would you consider me a friend?: very much so. with lots of huggies and the odd kiss when i can get 'em in
22.Have you ever seen me cry?: no
23.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?: motivator
24.What's your favourite memory of me?: our first meet at the bash when you introduced yourself/ having fun at copse corner at ss..
25.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?:
booze! attached to a batt operated sat. tv for f1 lol !!! lmao.... err not a clue.. maybe u would bring literature or a phone ?



1.53 pm Trying to get Jack to do his homework is harder than getting him to the dentist! (Speaking of which, I have to go to the dentist in the morning to have a filling replaced.) Ricky did his earlier. If I'd known he had homework, I would have made him do it Friday. Jack always puts his off to the last minute, but I've made him sit down and do it now. All he has to do is copy some words to practice his spelling and writing. He would rather do anything but!

3.53 pm Well, Simon's just had an interesting phone call. A woman asked for him, and when I said he wasn't here and asked if I could take a message, she said, "The house is looking a bit fucking scruffy" and put the phone down! Nice manners. It sounded like Daniel's mum voice wise, but her number usually comes up when she rings. This idiot had her number withheld. Could be the ex-wife. I didn't think it sounded like her voice, but there's no telling. I wonder if he's got a stalker.

I love my kids dearly, but there are sometimes I really wish for duct tape! They will not be quiet!

4.59 pm I am more stressed on Sunday evening than I was on Friday afternoon! I have spent today: 1) cleaning and dusting the living room, apart from my desk which I still need to do; 2) making a ton of candles and wax melts, finishing all but two orders; 3) doing laundry to that the kids have clean school uniforms for tomorrow; 4) studying and trying to do research; and 5) trying to keep the kids from killing each other or causing damage to the family home. I would rather be stuck in the library up to my eyeballs in homework than be this stressed because it's a different kind of stress, the kind I thrive on. Ricky and Jack are just plain doing my head in. I'm trying to do too much at once, I know, but there is just so much to do!

9.19 pm The house has calmed down a little bit, but Ricky and Jack are still refusing to go to sleep, so I'm still a bit stressed. Simon is home, but not helping much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home