11 March 2005

I've Adopted David Coulthard

Okay, I wish I'd adopted David Coulthard ... But there's a site where you can "adopt" an F1 driver. It looks kind of old and out of date, but still an idea I'd like to see become reality!





ADOPT-A-DRIVER

Congratulations!
You are now the owner of your very own David Coulthard. I hope you will give him a good home!
Here are some tips for looking after him and keeping him happy -

1. His birthday is March 27th so don't forget to give him a present.
2. Make sure there is a lot of tea and water around for him to drink.
3. Stock up on pasta so he won't be hungry.
4. Get him some CDs of Queen, Phil Collins and Texas to keep him in a good mood.
5. Play golf and go running with him, and take him to the cinema.

Follow these guidelines and you should enjoy your driver for years to come :o)

Thanks for visiting the Girls F1 Page and I hope you come back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home