10 March 2005

Diary Entry

8.23 pm Another extremely long and tiring day with nothing much to report. I was at uni at 9.00 this morning, I finished at 3.00, and I went to a lecture at Northern General at 5.00. I've only just got home, and I'm absolutely wrecked!

I did have a good day, though. I enjoyed the psychology/psychiatry lecture, I had a discussion with Jamie on F1, and I did pretty well in my tort law seminar this morning. My studying is paying off, but I'm paying the price for it too. Oh well, it'll all be over in May, and then I'll have a break until September.

Malorie's been freaking out because "everyone" has been telling her she's ugly. I don't know who everyone is, but Braden is at the top of the list. I told her that they do it because they know it winds her up, and she should know the truth. She said, "Yeah, I'm ugly". She's not, she's gorgeous, but if I tell her that, it goes to her head.

Geez, boys are so much easier to raise ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home