30 March 2005

Diary Entry

8.48 pm Another weird day. I hate when I don't have a routine. I went to bed early last night so I could get up and head out for the library today. At 4.00 am, the dog woke me up by sitting at the side of the bed crying. I thought he wanted to go outside for a crap, so I got up and came downstairs. Simon was still up, so Mitch evidently didn't want to go out because Simon could have let him out. After that I couldn't get back to a sound sleep. Even Simon noticed I tossed and turned.

Then Simon woke me up at 8.00 this morning talking in his sleep. He told me that he wanted to take a picture of his wardrobe. He informed me it wasn't for him, it was for "the group". When he talks in his sleep, he says the nuttiest things. Makes me wonder what he dreams about.

I came downstairs and did a bit of playing on the computer for a while, then thought I'd lay down on the couch for an hour before getting dressed. That was at 10.00. I woke up at about 1.30 pm! It was after 3.00 before I actually made it to the library.

I finally got to chat to Pete this afternoon before I left. I thought he'd either forgotten me or I'd done something to offend him because he hadn't chatted to me in ages. He's been busy recording, he says. Not that I don't believe him, I do. The last couple of songs he's sent me have been absolutely brilliant.

My criminological theory paper is about half written. Not bad to say it's not due for about a month. I need to finish it so I can get started on my criminal justice paper. It counts 100% for that module.

11.53 pm I've put aside the theory paper for now. I've over-researched the topic, and now I've got too much going around my head to make it coherent. I've started organising the stuff I already have for my crim justice systems paper. I'm planning on doing a lot of decorating tomorrow -- the boys room needs it badly. It was the first room we did when I moved in here, and now that the little guys are older and Braden's almost 15, it needs an overhaul. The net curtains are most definitely coming down. I liked nets when I first moved to England because they were so, well, English. Now they're old fashioned and impractical, so the new curtains I bought them at Ikea a few months ago are going to go up. I haven't put them up yet because I need to paint in there. I think I'll make a list of what I'm going to do on my Scrambled Mind blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home